T platform connected to 3590EXP indicator on column.
T platform connected to 3590EXP indicator fitted with printer and control light.
Solution for statistical legal for trade checking (according to EEC 76/211 norm) or for custom-made statistical checking, suitable for a quick and reliable check of prepacked goods during production and for the production checking in case of packages with a mechanically predetermined weight.
It is possible to create your own custom-made solution, by choosing the weight indicator and the most suitable platform among those listed in the tables below. The system can also be enriched and enhanced through the many available options.
- Statistical check functions, for internal use or according to legal norms:
- Statistical check functions selectable as CUSTOMIZED or ACCORDING TO LEGAL NORMS (as provided for by the directive N. 76/211/EEC) with acceptance/refusal criteria of the lot under examination.
- DESTRUCTIVE or NON DESTRUCTIVE legal control (selectable).
- Calculation and printing of the lot outcome and of the standard deviation.
- Quantity check in ml by entering a density coefficient for each article.
- Management of production lines: one can manage up to 10 products simultaneously on one or more scales (up to 1 scale for each line).
- Up to 5 independent connectable approved scales, that allow to check with the same weighing system all the weight groups required by the law.
- Selfweighed, presettable tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare; unlocked automatic tare function at the end of weigh operation.
- Totalization function: in loading, manual or automatic, upon weight stability or only if within tolerante.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display (totals, progressives, weight…).
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 16 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number.
- Database of 1000 articles with 3 alphanumeric description of 20 characters, density coefficient, nominal weight, three +/- tolerance levels (T1, T2, T3), linked tare.
- Completely programmable printout.