STANDARD SERIAL PORTS, INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- 1 internal Ethernet port as standard, for connection to the organisations network.
- 1 RS232 serial port on RJ45 connector (if activated, it deactivates the Ethernet port) for connection to a PC, PLC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232 serial port on screw terminals for connection to a printer, PC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232/RS485 serial port on screw terminals, for connection to a weight repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for connection to barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs, expandable up to 16 with optional board.
- 2 optoisolated inputs, expandable up to 8 with optional board.
- External Profibus interface (optional), for automation management.
- Modbus RTU Interface.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of databases, through PC, tablet or smartphone.
- Analog output DAC16O requires IOEXPB expansion board.
STAINLESS steel kiosk with 8" touchscreen weight indicator, perfect for self-service weighbridges management. Fitted with thermal printer and RFID reader. Open to CE-M type-approval.
- Satin STAINLESS steel electrical panel board, fitted with electromechanics and power supply unit for integrated devices.
- Protection visor for outdoor use, from sun and adverse weather conditions.
- 8" high-brightness resistive touchscreen display, suited for use with gloves and water/condensation.
- Completely customizable display.
- Double aeration grille with built-in fan.
- Internal heating unit with thermostat.
- Choice from QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ touchscreen keyboard settings.
- Built-in RFID reader, with reading distance up to 30mm.
- Fitted with Alibi Memory.
- Quick display language selection.
- Thermal printer fitted with paper cutter. Printing speed >150mm/sec., 200 dpi resolution, 24/40 columns, 80mm paper width.
- Completely configurable and customisable tickets.
- AF03 software for weighbridges, standard configuration for self-service use.
- A/D 24 bit converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. with autoselect and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 analogue independant weight reading channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version).
- Max. 10.000e or multi-range 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M legal for trade approved version.
- Max. 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal use with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Power supply a 110-240 Vac.
- Zeroing, automatic tare, presettable tare, locked/unlocked tare.
- Management of the main digital load cells available on the market.
- Automatic acquisition of the operator and vehicle data, through magnetic badge, for storage of input/output weighings.
- Management of vehicles with trailer even on 2 scales (tractor weighed on scale 1 + trailer weighed on scale 2)
- Database of 500 storable customers and 250 storable suppliers with three 25-digit alphanumeric descriptions, net total, weighing total.
- Database of 500 items with 20-digit alphanumeric description, net total, weighing total.
- Database of 500 vehicles with 20-digit alphanumeric description, plate (10 digits), linked tare, net total, weighing total.
- 6 totalisation levels resettable and printable separately: partial total, general total, grand total, customer total, item total, vehicle total.
- Printing reports of the whole database or just the handled files.
- Automatic printing with completely configurable layout.
- Possibility to set a password to access the SETUP.