Software for weighing systems on a conveyor belt
Management of a tolerance control line and static and dynamic weighing of packages on a conveyor belt.
Software version for managing systems that weight packages on a conveyor belt, through static or dynamic weighing and tolerance control. Thanks to the high conversion and acquisition performances and to the advanced filtering functions, it's possible to weigh and memorise an elevated number of packs/min.
- Weighing acquisition modes:
- Static or dynamic weighing, with management of pack detection photo cell.
- Dynamic weighing with two START/STOP photo cells.
- Static or dynamic weighing without photo cell (for Pick and Place lines).
- Tolerance check:
- by target, through articles database, with setting of 3 tolerance thresholds, for the physical division of the packs into 7 different groups.
- by programmable weight thresholds (min/max), with articles dabatase.
- by weight thresholds (min/max), through a quickly entry.
- Calculation and printing of the statistics and of the standard deviation of the executed weighs.
- Static or dynamic autozero function of the belt (up to 2% of the flow) after a programmable number of weighs.
- Advnaced management of bar codes, with the possibility of storing, processing, and printing 5 different codes.
- Automatic printing/clearing of the partial total after a programmable number of weighs.
- Printing with each executed weigh and eventual automatic storage into the alibi memory.
- Completely programmable printouts, for compatibility with any ASCII printer manageable through the serial port.