Software for totalization and formula weighing systems
Suitable for advanced applications of weight totalization and formula weighing, with data, database and print management. CE-M approvable (OIML R-76 / EN 45501).
- Zero setting; Gross/Net visualization.
- Totalization functions:
- Totalization in loading and in unloading.
- Manual or automatic totalization.
- Totalization and automatic tare execution.
- 4 levels of totals zeroable and printable in an independent way: partial total, general total, grand total, total by article.
- Selfweighed, presettable tare (direct or calculated), manual or automatic tare; unlocked automatic tare function at the end of the weigh operation.
- Selection of visualized data on the graphic LCD display (totals, progressives, weight…).
- Completely configurable keyboard functions according to the customers’ needs.
- Multifunction weight repeater:
reception and visualization of the weight from a scale or an external device through serial port, with the possibility to use the received data for all the available functions.
- 15 configurable and printable text ID`s containing 32 characters, for example: Code, lot ID, operator ID, shift number, etc.
- Database of 1000 Articles with 3 alphanumeric descriptions of 3 lines of 20 characters, tare, linked customer.
- Database of 200 Customers with alphanumeric description of 5 lines of 30 characters.
- Database of 300 Tares for each scale (up to 4 scales).
- Selection of Article, Customer, Tare from the database through bar code reader emulating the keyboard.
- "Calculator" function: it is possible add, subtract or multiply two values, print the result and apply it to the tare.
- KDDATA (Data Entry Protocol): complete set of serial commands so that one can manage scale functions from PC, in order to easily accomplish even the most complex applications by guiding the operator during the process operations.
The protocol allows to manage the scale displays to interact with the operator, carry out all the weighing functions, read the data entered via keyboard, check the input/output, manage the databases and emulate the instrument keyboard.
- Programmable printout from keyboard or from PC (through the free Dinitools.net software) of 30 print formats linkable to various functions (Print key, Totalization, Article Total, Partial total, General total, Grand total, First weigh heading); each print format may contain up to 2048 positions which may be ASCII codes or preconfigured print blocks (i.e. Company name, lot and weigh progressive numbers, gross weight, tare, net, etc.).
- Prints list of last 1000 weighs, by article or by active customer.
- Management of the Modbus and Profibus communication protocols.